I had to show this Rose. It is at our daughter-in-laws and is so beautiful. It has a fragrance to match!Here they are, all three of them looking for grubs. If you missed yesterdays post be sure to check out the close-up. I promise not to bore you with pictures of them every day, but you have to admit they are cute little buggers. Those flies insist on hanging out with them...
Poor father Oriole, he is looking a bit ragged these days.
Still feeding the youngsters.
Male Purple Finch
Song Sparrow
Male Purple Finch
Male Brown Headed Cowbird after his bath.
Tree Swallow.
Chipping Sparrow
I never get enough clouds.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful rose - I can almost smell it! You have a nice selection of birds(and skunks)in your neck of the woods. Our somewhat suburban setting is much more limiting, so I'll just enjoy yours.
Your photos are very good! And I love the baby skunks. That is creature that I seldom see. I think I have only one skunk picture in my photo archives. Also the masthead photo is fantastic!!!! Is it rain?
ann Actually I took that photo the same day I did the spider web post. It was dew not rain. Did you notice the reflections of the needles in the water droplets?
6 comments:
What a beautiful rose - I can almost smell it! You have a nice selection of birds(and skunks)in your neck of the woods. Our somewhat suburban setting is much more limiting, so I'll just enjoy yours.
Great bird shots. The skunks are cute, but wouldn't want to get too close.
Kay
A lovely rose and adorable skunks...from a distance. I really like the orioles!
Your photos are very good! And I love the baby skunks. That is creature that I seldom see. I think I have only one skunk picture in my photo archives. Also the masthead photo is fantastic!!!! Is it rain?
ann
Actually I took that photo the same day I did the spider web post. It was dew not rain. Did you notice the reflections of the needles in the water droplets?
Beautiful shots! I would love to see an oriole up close!! (not so much a skunk up close, though)
Post a Comment