WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

The weather has been so miserable the past couple of days, that I haven't taken many pictures. I looked back in my archives and found this one of my 2 Pygmy goats, Savannah and her Mom Honey Bun enjoying a watermelon.
Thanks Mary for keeping this meme going.
Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see more RED photos.

10 comments:

Carletta said...

Such a cute pic!
Love the autumn header!!!

Carletta’s Captures.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Thats a funny one Becky!! Love it.

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, gotta love this photo!! I think goats are super cool.

MY R. T. is now posted...scroll down from my Tuesday's Heads or Tails post....
HERE

jan m said...

How cute! I love goats.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Watermelon heart,
sacrificed to pygmy goats,
will you live again?

My Ruby Tuesday

Mary said...

Very cute! They are having a good time for sure.

Cicero Sings said...

Fun pictures

Stephanie V said...

That's a great photo. I'm glad you had to dig into the archives...such fun those goats must be.

Miranda said...

Aww, thats so cute ;)

Margaret Cloud said...

A very cute picture.