Oh my here it is Ruby Tuesday again. These cute little salt and pepper shakers were a gift at a Christmas party I attended way back in 1964! I was working for a group of Orthopedic Dr.s and this party was up on the 8
th floor of a high rise office building in a circular room that had windows on all sides. It was so beautiful with the snow falling on the lighted streets below.
Happy RT to everyone and thanks so much to Mary/the teach for hosting this fun site.
Click on over to her site
Mary! to see lots more
RED.
10 comments:
I have a set like that the heads bobble and the kiss. HRT
Ooohhh! so lovely.
You Got a Posty
My Bangkok Through My Eyes!
Very cute indeed.The memories you have of this event are just as special.
Blessings,Ruth
How adorable ;-)
This set reminds me of something similar my mom had when we were kids! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Hugs and blessings,
Happily Retired Gal
Ohh so sweet.
My Festive Rubies says Merry Christmas.
that is so cute
My Ruby Tuesday entry
Neat post.
And thanks for the visit.
they're very cute
the party scene sounds lovely
Very cute! I think my sister had a pair of these in her salt and pepper collection. Perfect for the season and for Ruby Tuesday.
They are so cute. Have a very Merry Christmas.
~~Hugs~~
Post a Comment