WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

I think this picture says it all. We got another round of snow and wind again today, and it will most likely last till Wednesday. So far today we have gotten 7-8 inches of snow and more to come.
This lady Cardinal seems to be weathering the storm, as long as there is plenty to eat.
Happy Ruby Tuesday and if you click on over to mary/the teach's site http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see lots more RED.

8 comments:

Arija said...

I'm so glad you guys all feed your birds in your cold, cold winters.

Marie said...

What a cutie :-) Looks like it wearing a red cap.

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely a show stopper photo!!! I so love watching birds....it's a new hobby. And your photo is outstanding.


My Ruby Tuesday LINK --do stop by, I have a gift giveaway if you'd like to join for your chance to win.

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot...would be a beautiful Christmas card. Stay warm and keep feeding those birds...they love U!

Kim, USA said...

Poor guy I just wonder how they survive in this brutal weather.

Red Tuesday

Kerri Farley said...

She's lovely! I posted a cold cardinal today too.... what is that they say about great minds ? :) Hope you get some sunshine soon!!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

These little ones look so sad when they have snow on them! Great shot!

Mary said...

She looks very sad...longing for spring and more food. Hope your snow has stopped for awhile.