WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 24, 2010

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

I actually posted this last Christmas, but since I haven't had much time to look for any reflections, I'll show it again. It reflects the big Norway maple tree in our front yard.
Merry Christmas to all my friends in Blog land. Have a wonderful holiday.
Click on over to http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.

6 comments:

Clytie said...

It's perfect! Merry Christmas to you as well.

Ruth Hiebert said...

This makes me wonder how the people inside that window are celebrating.
I wish for you a beautiful Christmas.
Blessings,Ruth

Kerri Farley said...

Merry Christmas!! Peace, Joy, Love and Kindness to you today and all the year through!!

I LOVE the pic :)

wenn said...

Merry Christmas!

Naturegirl said...

Becky and Garry I wish you Joy and love this Christmas and may you have a healthy and Happy New Year!
Anna xo

Margaret Cloud said...

I hope you had a very nice Christmas.