WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, September 8, 2008

HODGEPODGE

I didn't get out to take pictures yesterday till late in the afternoon. It rained most of the day, and was cool.
Our son Steve was cooking supper on the grill and our oldest granddaughter calls these ka-shish-ka-bob. These clouds look more like winter ones...
This is their dog Fuzzy. She is a really nice girl.One of our daughter-in-law's Zinnias.
Her pretty roses.
These Morning Glory's were blowing in the wind, and difficult to photograph, but the colors are so pretty. The blue one actually looks like the sun is shining out through the middle of it.

4 comments:

Mary said...

What a gorgeous garden and yummy kabobs! That morning glory really does look like the sun comes from its center :-) Beautiful photos!

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that blue morning glory!!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, all the way down...Wish the nice weather, and flowers, would last.

Kristine said...

Becky, once again, I'm sitting here in awe, shaking my head at the beauty of your photos! I read a couple dozen blogs (when I have time anyway), and your pics are just STUNNING. :)