First, I apologise if I didn't get around to many blogs yesterday. We were gone almost all day shopping for a vehicle, and it was not a good day. As I mentioned looking for a new one isn't one of my favorite things to do. We stopped at many dealers, and we treated badly at most. The high pressure just doesn't set well with us, and we're trying to compare prices, and not pick the first one we see! We're looking for a mini van which fits in perfect with our lifestyle, but I truthfully don't believe these dealers are as desperate as the news media wants you to believe. So without going into the gorey details, I'll post what pictures I did get.
This cute little market just 5 miles from home is all decked out in fall colors.
3 comments:
Oh, well...at least one good laugh! I hate car shopping! I'm very mistrusting of everything they tell you and just want to get something and go home. The best part of my car shopping was they had a lake with ducks :-) That sky does look a bit threatening!
Looking for a new vehicle is very tiring. My husband and I just did the same thing last summer. Nope, not my idea of a fun time!
You're right, today will be a bettr day. ;-)
We were fortunate in finding a small used-car dealer here in town, very friendly, with a lot of integrity. We've bought several cars from him now. The last time, my husband went in and told him what we were interested in, and he started looking at auctions for us. A couple of weeks later, he called us with a car that fit our specifications. We've had it three years now, and it's been very reliable. We've decided we'll never go back to a major dealer again....Good luck to you!
Post a Comment