Another nice day, but oh so cold. Actually we were supposed to get snow, but it passed us by. This place is abandoned. Click on over to James' site http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com and you can see more great reflections.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This place looks abandoned. Not a ripple of life, not even in the water. Your photo captures that mood very well.
A lovely old barn. I'm not sure it's actually abandoned, but it seems to have seen better days. Just adds to the atmosphere of this great photo and reflection.
Old barns are always so full of character. But to have that newer swing really complements the weathered wood of the barn. What a lovely spot, too right by the pond.
13 comments:
This place looks abandoned. Not a ripple of life, not even in the water. Your photo captures that mood very well.
Lovely reflection of the rural scene!
We're expecting snow tomorrow - I'm kinda hoping for a dusting. :)
What a lovely and handy spot for a barn! Lovely reflection.
Beautiful reflection. :)
That place has got lot's and lot's of good motives...
Lucky you! :)
Outstanding place and this reflection is adorable!This is a romantic landscape!
Happy weekend reflections
purrs and love
Luna
Wow. This is gorgeous.
Perfect,is the word that comes to mind.This one ought to grace the page of a calendar.
Blessings,Ruth
Wonderful view!
What a great looking place...too bad it is abandoned. I'd like to sit on that swing by the water.
Wonderful photo! I love old barns, and this one's a beauty! Kathy
A lovely old barn. I'm not sure it's actually abandoned, but it seems to have seen better days. Just adds to the atmosphere of this great photo and reflection.
I like this reflection shot a LOT. Well done!
Old barns are always so full of character. But to have that newer swing really complements the weathered wood of the barn. What a lovely spot, too right by the pond.
Post a Comment