Living in the country, it's a good thing to have lots of these on hand in case you ( and you will ) lose the electricity.Happy Ruby Tuesday to everyone. Thanks to mary/the teach for hosting this fun site. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ for more RED photos.
I love those lamps. Always wanted one. I avoid candles these days because I'm pretty sure that Angel (kitty) would find a way to set the house on fire. She is very creative in a destructive sort of way.
We don't have the peace and beauty of the country we just get the power outages!! 3 hours w/out power Sunday night, right in the middle of football. For us it's usually some idiot crashing into a box and taking out some wires.
16 comments:
That's an awesome photo. Very peaceful... and PS, love your dining room chairs! I have the exact same pattern.... Good taste!
What a cute photo for Ruby Tuesday. You are right -- sooner or later all of us who live in rural areas lose our power, and we had better be prepared!
Being a country girl myself I LOVE this!
I love those lamps. Always wanted one. I avoid candles these days because I'm pretty sure that Angel (kitty) would find a way to set the house on fire. She is very creative in a destructive sort of way.
what a wonderful lamp! the touch of red is awsome!
O that would cast such beautiful light and shadow effects when lit! Such a romantic shape!
Ah, that is outstanding! A perfect photo.. shadowing is hitting in all the right places to offer a peaceful picture!
Yep, you are so right about losing electricity! This is a wonderful photo, Becky!
Glad you reminded me....I need to search for some candles "just in case". Hope your weather stays calm.
We don't have the peace and beauty of the country we just get the power outages!! 3 hours w/out power Sunday night, right in the middle of football. For us it's usually some idiot crashing into a box and taking out some wires.
Beautiful candle!!
I love it! I miss burning candles all the time.
Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com
Love the lantern. Very rustic and a fabulous shot.
Great presentation. I don't live in the country, but keep candles around, you just never know.
Becky, glad you survived Ike intact! A lovely post for Ruby Tuesday! Thank you for participating!
Its looks so homely with that candle burning on your table. Lets hope it is not needed too often. Happy Ruby Tuesday to you as well.
ann
Love this!! And your chairs are awesome!!
Post a Comment