WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St Paddy's Day on Ruby Tuesday

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.
This little guy is actually Four Leaf Crinkle Claus. I bring him out at Christmas time and he stays till after St. Patrick's Day. He's so cute.
Thanks to Mary/the teach for keeping this great site going.
To see more Ruby Tuesday shots click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

dot said...

AWwww! He's definitely cute and great for St. Patrick's Day and Ruby Green Tuesday.

Ralph said...

By the look of things here,Santa doesn't live at the North Pole...he lives in Cork or Dublin...

Jeri ~ said...

A four leaf Crinkle Claus...hmmmm I think I'm in love! LOL!! He sure is cute, what a fun post. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Jan said...

Love your photos. Four Leaf Crinkle Claus is new to me.

Carletta said...

I love it Becky!
Happy St. Patty's Day!

Jackie said...

Oh my another terrific entry!! This gut is really neat. He's perfect for this week's pick!!

Happy R&GRT:-)))

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a cutie!! :)

Unknown said...

he's so cute! love the details of his robe.

Kerri Farley said...

He is adorable!! I LOVE him!
My RT post is here: http://www.kreationsbykerri.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

He's cute Becky. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I just put my corned beef in the crockpot.

Mary said...

What a really cute statue! Someone needs to start a green meme.

Betty said...

Happy St. Patrick's day to you. You little santa is so cute. Today is my sister's birthday.When she was little she ask for green ice cream.

Dianne said...

that's a great little statue!

Tink *~*~* said...

Poor wee thing, needs a little cart to haul around all that stuff!

Happy Tuesday,
Tink *~*~*

Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade - Red Edition! ♣