WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today's Flowers

This collage reminds me of SUNSHINE. Something we don't have allot of here during the winter months. The Daffodils I bought unopened and the Orchids are mine and are blooming right now.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this meme. Click on the Today's Flowers badge on the side bar to see more beautiful flowers.

10 comments:

Mary said...

This is beautiful! Very nicely done and so many pretty blooms.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

What a bright and cheery picture.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Beatifully done collage!! You are right, this does remind me of sunshine. :)

Kerri Farley said...

These collage is yelling "Spring" to me! I can almost smell the flowers!! Fabulous work!

Betty said...

Daffodils are my favorite flower. Your Orchids are beautiful.I am ready for sunshine it is raining here again today I tell myself it's better then snow,but I WANT SUN.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed my tulip bulbs are showing signs of life out front, and my rhubarb is just starting to poke through. Your flowers are beautiful!

Cicero Sings said...

A fun collage. So springy.

EG CameraGirl said...

At first I thought the daffodils were already blooming in western New York. I was getting excited...and, yes, jealous! Aren't they beautiful?

Jama said...

They are so pretty! the daffodil and orchids bloom all year long over here, I'm from a tropical country called Singapore.

Carletta said...

A beautiful collage and very well arranged - well done!