Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this fun meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more watery photos.
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Watery Wednesday
We're up to Watery Wednesday. This shot was taken Tuesday afternoon on our way home from town. We take this back road lots because there is always something going on. This pond has several duck houses, and lets hope this pair of Wood Ducks is using one. I didn't see the female sitting on the end of this log till I uploaded the pictures when I got home. Surprise!
Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this fun meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more watery photos.
Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this fun meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more watery photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
wow, beautiful shots! the reflections are fantastic!
Blends in a wee bit doesn't she?
Those are nice looking ducks, for sure.
Bobbie
Great series of shots Darla!
I love the last one - framing, light, reflections!
My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.
Hi BECKY!
I'm so sorry.Forgive me please. I thought I knew where I was. I realized too late what I'd done.
I also meant to tell you I loved the header.
That looks like a nice comfy nest there Becky!! Lovely shots.
Great pictures. I love the first one with the reflections
I love to travel back roads and this one you frequent seems to offer great photo opportunities, which is nice for all of us!
I like your beautiful reflections.
Such clear water & reflections too - They look like they're just hangin' out looking for some trouble to get into! hehehe
I love hidden places like this..nice one- nature in action. Your orchid below is very pretty-
I think I need to rest my eyes. At first glance I thought I was seeing an alligator and a snake.
Can't help but laugh at Carletta's comment. When you are doing memes it's easy to forget what blog you are on.
Great wood ducks. I've had the same experience, didn't see the female until I downloaded the images.
Great shots! What a pretty pair of ducks! She looks very comfy on that log.
A lovely series of photos, that little duck looks very comfortable. You've captured a great image in all of them.
Post a Comment