WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, March 20, 2009

PhotoHunt

The theme for this weeks PhotoHunt is YELLOW
At John Deere Days this week at the shop where our son works, they had a cool display with a working waterfall.
The 2nd picture shows the 3 little children all fishing in a small pool.
Thanks to tnchick for keeping this meme going. Just click on PhotoHunt on my side bar to see lots more YELLOW shots.

11 comments:

Mary said...

That is a neat display! Love the little fishermen :-)

SASSY MOM said...

That's a lovely display and those are really cute fishermen.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is really neat.
Blessings,Ruth

dot said...

I just bought a John Deer calender recently. I've always loved the colors. Nice post!

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought the little fishermen were for real! :)

Here's my first participation in the Photo Hunt!!

cheers,
*lynne*

Brita said...

Great take on the theme!

PowersTwinB said...

Very cute statue with the kids fishing! And of course, JOHN DEERE! lol...My hunt is up, please come and visit

Rebecca Mecomber said...

LOL, great photos for today! Wow I love that display. I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/

Have a great weekend!

EG CameraGirl said...

Good old John Deere green and yellow! Perfect, Becky.

The kids fishing are so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a great exhibit complete with some small fishermen! The John Deere tractor is so bright and shiny. A very nice choice for 'Yellow'.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Now those are tractors which you dont need to see the name of to know who makes them. :)