WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Watery Wednesday

For Watery Wednesday I just had to post this picture of the Canada geese family I took last summer . I know you're all probably tired of seeing so many geese shots, but you have to admit these goslings are so cute all lined up in a row.
Happy Wednesday everyone.
Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more watery photos.

15 comments:

Jim said...

Cute shot.

Anonymous said...

They're adorable - I love this photo, they're sooo cuuute!

Bryan said...

I can never be tired of geese photos, especially great ones like this. The caboose goose should watch where its going or there might be a traffic accident before long.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute a family outing. I love this post.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable, Becky. And no, I certainly am not tired of your Canada Geese photos.

Bobbie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful capture for Watery Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Ha! they look so cute indeed...so amazing and so rare.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

These are SO sweet Becky. What a lovely little family!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute shot of this little family. It always fascinates me that they tend to swim and walk in line like that.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Very very cute! Seeing wildlife like this always guarantees a smile!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

A perfect family portrait.The African Violet header is beautiful as well.
Blessings,Ruth

Mary said...

Such a lovely family :-) Won't be long before we have new families!

Linnea said...

l love geese shots and yours is too precious!

Carletta said...

What a great shot!
I'm hoping the 'couple' on my neighbor's pond will have babies.

Laurieluc said...

awwww....very cute