WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

It's SkyWatch Friday again. This shot was last week-end. Since it rained most of the day today, it was not good for picture taking.
At the bottom of the picture you will see little white spots. These are the lights on the ski slopes at the resort by us that is still open.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this cool site. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see plenty more sky shots.

13 comments:

Jim said...

Awesome shot. Awesome colours.

Guy D said...

Excellent shot, I also love your header photo, its awesome.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Mary said...

I'm so slow getting around to Thursday's posts that I get to be first for your Friday post! Great shot! So beautiful! Hope your rain ends soon....better than snow :-)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful picture and well worth enlarging.
Blessings,Ruth

LOURDES C COSTA said...

Wonderful colors...very beautiful shot...
Have a nice weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky above the ski hill - very pretty colours! Wonderful photo!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A lovely shot Becky. Soon all the snow all be gone.

Carletta said...

Beautiful wispy sky with awesome color!

Bryan said...

That is a stunning orange. It just seems to eat away at the trees on the horizon.

Barb said...

I love that pink sky, Becky. Looks like skiing will soon be over for the season by you.

EG CameraGirl said...

We still have snow in spots here too, Becky. And the paths in the forest are icy, too treacherous to walk on this week.

The nights are still cold so I guess the ski hills will continue to make snow.

LOURDES C COSTA said...

Beautiful shot...Lovely colors!
Have a nice weekend!

Arija said...

Just beautiful!