WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, March 13, 2009

PhotoHunter

The theme for this weeks Photohunter is FOUR.
Here are four flowers that are blooming in my greenhouse right now. Three African Violets, and the Christmas Cactus is surprising us with Spring flowers.
Thanks to all responsible for this site.
Click on Photohunter on my side bar to see more FOUR shots.

13 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I love the cacti when they bloom.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Beauties all.

Have a great weekend!

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope the Christmas cactus is blooming because Easter is coming and not because it thinks it's almost December 25th!

Brita said...

Great take on the theme! Beautiful shots.

The Queen Bee said...

lovely flowers. Mine's up at http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/03/photohunt-9-four.html

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful flowers! :-) Have a nice weekend.

Michele said...

I love African Violets... they are one of my favorites!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs to you, my friend.♥

Kiera said...

I like you four flowers! I did my FIRST PH today!

dot said...

How nice to have a green house. The flowers are beautiful!!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Soooo beautiful! Nothing is blooming here yet.

I moved my Photo Hunters to my new photo blog. Please visit if you can!

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-4/

Have a great weekend!

Mary said...

How wonderful to have 4 such lovely things blooming at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Wow its amazing how African Violets bloom.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh Becky...this is a lovely collage!!