SkyWatch Friday
This was taken last evening just at sunset. Strong winds yesterday too, and clearing last night dropped the temp. to 20º F (-6C )Happy SkyWatch. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see lots more sky photos, and Thanks to all responsible for hosting this fun site.
17 comments:
Beautiful sunset, but too bad it's cold!
Pretty and serene sunset behind the silhouetted trees - beautiful!
Stay warm.
My Sky Watch is on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures
Very nice. Love the sunlight behind the trees. Happy SWF!
Love this one Becky!! There is something about sunrise and sunset which fills my heart with the wonder of nature at its best.
Love the trees silhouetted..greatimage!Happy SWF!
It's so beautiful sunset!
Great shot.
Lovely contrast in the sky!
Great highlights. Love shots like this. Thanks for sharing.
Great highlights. Love shots like this. Thanks for sharing.
Outstanding sunset through the trees, I love this pic.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
love silhouettes like this one....beautiful golden horizon.
Becky...this is AWESOME! I love how the tress are backlit....Absolutely gorgeous!!
What a wonder-full way to end the day.No,that is not a misprint.I think a scene like that is full of wonder.
Blessings,Ruth
Gorgeous sky! Love the color in it.
A calm, serene shot, very pretty:)
Those clouds are plated with gold! Really pretty!
Hi Becky! I'm Becky too! Love this photo!
Post a Comment