WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Watery Wednesday

I guess frozen water counts doesn't it? Any other water around here is way too dirty to photograph after all the rain we've had.
These were taken in our front yard after that icing on Monday morning.
Happy Watery Wednesday everybody. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more watery pictures, and Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this site.

12 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love those shots.
Blessings,Ruth

Jim said...

Amazing shots. I've never seen anything like that before.

Bryan said...

Your last two posts and your header image are very icy! Which is very nice to see considering it got up to 80 degrees F down here today.

Unknown said...

wow, stunning! excellent shot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really did get a heavy coating of ice! Makes for nice photos, though.

Carletta said...

We only had ice one time like this and I only got a few shots. These are neat. I especially love your header shot!

My Watery Wed. is on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures</a

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You do come up with the most fantastic headers Becky. Love the other photographs too.

Michele said...

Oh neat~ I think that's incredible. We never get to that point around here... It's always completely frigid cold or completely thawed out here!
Very nice photos!
Hug♥
Mountain Retreat Photos

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! That is a LOT of ice! But it sure made for beautiful images!!

HappyK said...

I love your ice shots. Ice is really pretty on the trees but it sure can to a lot of damage.

Betty said...

I love your header. All of your Ice pictures are beatuiful.

Mary said...

Wow...love that header shot! All of these are great. But I hope you start melting soon :-)