WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pymatuning State Park Part #2

Here are some of the rest of the pictures from Pymatuning State Park. Of the Carp, some reach over 2 1/2 ft. long.
Plenty of hungry mouths.
Mr. and Mrs. Mallard.Big hungry mouths!



Mrs. Mallard looking quite pretty. The water looks like satin...
The onlookers wait their turn.

Some get a bit anxious.
Some have a messy take off..

I took lots more, but these are the best of the group. I took pictures of some old buildings on the way down. Of course we saw a train too, so there are shots of that and some of a Pheasant farm we passed on the way. Then there is Saturday and Sunday. I don't know when to quit! LOL Oh my it's a good thing I'm not buying film! I got pictures of some absolutely awesome clouds this evening. Check back later to see them.
Have a great week.♥

8 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

My goodness but there are a lot of ducks and gulls there. It seems like a great place though and nice to spend a day at.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy place!
Digital cameras are wonderful, aren't they? I resisted for awhile, but I can't imagine going back to buying and processing film.

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks like the weather was perfect! I can't believe the fish - so many!

Cicero Sings said...

Digital is great isn't it. No worries about film ... one has instant gratification. What could be better? Maybe a new DSLR ... I have a high end point and shoot at the moment but every now and again I get tempted. I have enough Airmile points too, to get one without a cash outlay. But then I would have to buy the lens I want. Really, how many toys does a person need? I get my first pension check in a few days so am pondering how best to spend it!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I really like the picture of the female Mallerd and the patterns on the water.
Blessings,Ruth

dot said...

Wow, that's a lot of birds and fish. Great pictures!

Betty said...

I would love to visit you lovely park.Your pictures are wonderful.The sun is shining maybe it will shine here again.It would be fun to feed the carp.

BNS said...

These are great! Mrs. Mallard certainly did look pretty, and you are so right about the surface of the water around her.

Bobbie