WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Morning everyone. It looks like another beautiful day. Temp 55º, and the sky is mostly clear.
We have had so much rain ( I try not to complain too much ), that our trails look very much like the jungle in places. We need to get in there and trim all the overhanging branches, but the mosquitoes are still pesky. We'll wait for cooler weather. A Japanese beetle on Clover. They are everywhere, although I've seen worse years. Skunks will eat J. beetle larva, but my skunks have disappeared. Oh well....
Another evening with beautiful clouds. I just can't seem to get enough pictures of them. Each direction you look, there are different shapes. This evening there was a storm out over Lake Erie, but we had blue skies.



Full moon.
Butterfly bush.
This old barn is slowly getting overtaken by the bushes. It's near the Wal-Mart where we shop.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your header photo is great! You always have such beautiful header shots, I don't know how you can bear to change them :-) That path looks very inviting. Tell you what....I'll send you a couple skunks if you send me a little of the rain :-) That barn is wonderful! I hope they don't let it deteriorate and fall down. I love the shapes.

Anonymous said...

Becky, those are amazing cloud shots. Imagine the storm that could build up from those. Thank you for your well wishes. I'm taking it easy tonight catching up with the blogs, and always look forward to reading yours.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh, what wonderful clouds shots you got...and that moon is awesome! What a neat looking barn,too!!