Good Morning. It's 37º here, and foggy. The sun is out and will be warming things up quickly. I'm really not ready for this yet. On my walk last night I spotted these deer in a field that had just been cut. If any of you are familiar with the movie "Field Of Dreams" with Kevin Costner, you'll know what I mean by- IF YOU MOW IT THEY WILL COME.
We have a really busy day today, so this will be all I will post. Have a great day everybody.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a chilly morning, I agree. We also had the fog, which always comes about the time schools starts, although that is still two weeks off.
3 comments:
What a chilly morning, I agree. We also had the fog, which always comes about the time schools starts, although that is still two weeks off.
Hi Becky. I'm back. I used to be "kaywag" but now I'm "Hiker Chick". I used to have a photoblog that you looked at a lot. Do you remember me?
Kay
Great deer photos!
Post a Comment