WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

I see a cute fluffy poodle. The clouds in our area have been so spectacular lately. Every minute brings a new exciting group of images floating by.
Happy SkyWatch Friday everyone. Skip on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see more terrific sky shots. Thanks to Tom, Sandy, Klaus , and IMAC for hosting this fun site

15 comments:

Carletta said...

I see a lot of images where folks suggest there is an image - this is right on! I can see that poodle as plain as day.
Great capture!

Anonymous said...

That's astonishing! It really does look like a cute little poodle. Fabulous picture for Sky Watch!!

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Well done!

Beautiful image of sky!

Minkydo said...

lol I see it too. Nice shot!

My SWF post

Anonymous said...

It does remind me of a poodle. Nice sky watch picture.

Abraham

corey said...

I agree that a poodle it is. If it was a raincloud it would be a puddle-making poodle...

Mary said...

Definitely a poodle! Wonderful cloud picture.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image of the sky - great job! Have a nice weekend:)

RamblingWoods2.com said...

I see the poodle too..I love the photos of the red spotted purple butterfly as it became our state (NY) butterfly..Michelle.

Jan said...

Great job, poodle, jury's out, for me!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous photos!
Great pictures and images in the clouds! Well done!!!

me ann my camera said...

Becky, you always have such wonderful cloud photos, but this one is especially wonderful; and yes, I do see the Poodle!!! Amazing.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh Wow...I can definitely see the poodle! We have had some amazingly puffy clouds this week to. It has been beautiful!

Michele said...

Ah yes! Just catching up on your photos here and this surely does look like a poodle! Amazing... I love it when clouds can do that for us... =D

Louise said...

I would not have found the poodle without your prompting, but after the suggestion, it is very clear. Wonderful shot and post!