It was very warm and humid here yesterday although we really didn't get very much sun. Last evening around 6:30 we got some rain, and I found this rainbow looking East from our house. There was plenty of haze in the air too, so I did darken this image a bit. Last night around 11:00 we had a violent thunder storm dumping almost 3/4" of rain on us.Cute little green Grasshopper.
I found this in a patch of weeds. Flower-Of-An-Hour.
Catnip. My cats are forever lounging in the catnip patch.
Your storm was here at about 10 (does that mean we live an hour apart "as the storm flies"? :-) I've never seen that flower-of-an-hour but it is pretty! What an odd name! I should plant some catnip for my kitties...it looks good and I'm sure they would love it. Beautiful impatients!
Great images of bugs on leaves! Here we also got downpours of rain!! In fact the month of JUly was rain and thunder showers!One good thing I've never sen as many rainbows in one season! Your capture is beautiful!
4 comments:
Your storm was here at about 10 (does that mean we live an hour apart "as the storm flies"? :-) I've never seen that flower-of-an-hour but it is pretty! What an odd name! I should plant some catnip for my kitties...it looks good and I'm sure they would love it. Beautiful impatients!
FABULOUS rainbow! Beautiful!
Great images of bugs on leaves!
Here we also got downpours of rain!!
In fact the month of JUly was rain and thunder showers!One good thing I've never sen as many rainbows in one season! Your capture is beautiful!
Enjoyed looking at your blogs!
Post a Comment