WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

For my entry for Ruby Tuesday this week, I have chosen this Orchid that is blooming now. It has no scent -darn-.
Thanks to Mary/the teach for hosting this meme. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to see lots more RED.
Check out my regular post for today below, and don't forget to click on each picture to enlarge it.

7 comments:

DrillerAA said...

Lovely flower and perfect for a Ruby Tuesday. Very nicely photographed.
Have a great RT.

Jew Wishes said...

What a beautiful photo of the delicate looking flower.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Great photo! Thank you for sharing!
Luanne

Betty said...

That is a beautiful Orchid. I wish I could grow them.

EG CameraGirl said...

What a gorgeous orchid. WOW!

Carletta said...

Gorgeous shot!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Another lovely one. I would love to see the place you keep them all Becky. It must be fantastic. :)