It's that red day again. Welcome to Ruby Tuesday. Tomato time is my favorite time. I love tomatoes, and I will be canning up many to last us through the winter months. Thanks to mary/ the teach for hosting this fun site. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to see more RED.
Does the entire blogging community can every fruit/vegetable imaginable? I missed the class on that one and am feeling quite left out! :( Your tomatoes look fantastic!
Great Ruby photos. We haven't been able to grow tomatoes, since we moved here, 10 years ago. Too many critters, and they seem to love vegetables. They're not dumb.
The tomatoes are ripe, the sauce thick and delicious. We have been able to avoid buying store bought tomatoes for a couple of weeks now since our pots are bearing fruit.
Your tomatoes look good and will taste good this winter. We didn't have enough to can this year but have enjoyed tomato sandwiches. In fact I just finished one!
15 comments:
Does the entire blogging community can every fruit/vegetable imaginable? I missed the class on that one and am feeling quite left out! :( Your tomatoes look fantastic!
Yummy, delicious and beautiful colour. I have been eating Tomato sandwiches almost daily. I love to walk out to my garden and pick them fresh.
I love tomatoes, both the flavor and color, beautiful contribution.
hugs, Denise
Great Ruby photos. We haven't been able to grow tomatoes, since we moved here, 10 years ago. Too many critters, and they seem to love vegetables. They're not dumb.
Wow- Those look delicious both ways!!
One of my favorite summer foods!!
:) - This is actually what I posted! Tomato and canned - great minds!!
Mmm... I'll take two! Of either one!
- Mojo
The tomatoes are ripe, the sauce thick and delicious. We have been able to avoid buying store bought tomatoes for a couple of weeks now since our pots are bearing fruit.
Looks great!
I've only had two tomatoes ripen on the vine so far. It must be these cold nights, cool days. There's nothing better than a homegrown tomato!
Yummy!!
Everyone cans it seems and how nice for you in the winter when I have to eat those yucky hot house vegetables..
Your tomatoes look good and will taste good this winter.
We didn't have enough to can this year but have enjoyed tomato sandwiches. In fact I just finished one!
yum yum tomatoes I eat them like apples..
Looks delicious!
Lovely rosy red tomatoes!!
Post a Comment