WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Macro Monday

For Macro Monday I chose one of my favorite Orchids. I just love the color.
Happy Monday everyone. Thanks to Lisa for hosting this cool site. Click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see lots more close-ups.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful orchid Becky! Its color speaks of springtime.
Still pretty cold here and snow flurries were in the air, so I'll take any hint of spring that comes my way.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

SPECTACULAR!
Blessings,Ruth

June said...

Oooh...pretty!

The Southern Mint Julep said...

So beautiful. You must have an incredibly green finger along with your photographic skills.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is simply beautiful Becky!! You have captured is so wonderfully, I can see the texture of the flower petals.

Jama said...

It's so beautiful. My neighbour has the same color orchid , sometimes I like to photographed them .

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Very lovely shot.

Anonymous said...

this is simply beautiful!! orchids are so exotic.

Mary said...

I love the color of this one! How long do the blooms last on these orchids?

EG CameraGirl said...

Becky,
The colour is incredibly beautiful! Very nice shot!
My Macro Monday post is at
More of Me - EG

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful!!!! Pretty color!! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Andrea said...

Just Lovely.

VALKYRIEN said...

Wonderful closup of a wonderful flower!

Love your header by the way....:-)

Anonymous said...

A good shot of an Orchid is not easy, this one is great!

InventingLiz said...

That is a great color!

Country Girl said...

Beautiful color, I must agree.

Lin said...

I love your photos and will follow you!

Anonymous said...

Gosh those are beautiful! WOW!

BNS said...

I certainly can understand why this orchid is a favorite. What a wonderful color.

Bobbie